4 PRIDE ESRs (S. Lazarev, E.L. Jorissen, S. van de Velde, L. Rausch) published a new paper in Quaternary Science Reviews (2019)
This new PRIDE research of ESRs, supervisors and partners on Pontocaspian magneto-biostratigraphic age constraints can be found here:
Magneto-biostratigraphic age constraints on the palaeoenvironmental evolution of the South Caspian basin during the Early-Middle Pleistocene (Kura basin, Azerbaijan)
by Sergei Lazarev, Elisabeth L. Jorissen, Sabrina van de Velde, Lea Rausch, Marius Stoica, Frank P. Wesselingh, Christiaan G. C. Van Baak, Tamara A. Yanina, Elmira Aliyeva, Wout Krijgsman
• Akchagylian flooding of the Caspian Basin with mesohaline fauna is dated around 2.7–2.6 Ma.
• Regression in the Caspian Sea from 2.2 to 2.1 Ma is associated with new Apsheronian mollusc groups.
• FO of Apsheronian indicative molluscs is within the Reunion subchron at an age of ∼2.13 Ma.
• Faunal indications of periodical reconnections between the Caspian Sea and the Black Sea in the Apsheronian.
• The Apsheronian – Bakunian boundary is dated at 0.83–0.85 Ma.
The article can be found here