Our website can be found here. If you have any further suggestions or questions please contact us through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. A second circular with information on the venue, an updated program and practical information (registration and abstract submission, conference fee and available fee waivers for students) will be sent around in February 2018.
Registration and abstract submission: will be open on 11 February 2018.
- Abstracts submission deadline: 1 May 2018
- Abstract decisions: 15 May 2018
- Registration deadline: 1 June 2018 for persons that have a poster or talk
- Registration deadline: 15 June 2018 for other persons
You can only be registered if you have paid your conference fee within 24 hours after filling out the registration form and if you have notified us.
For local and regional scientists and students see the opportunity for a conference fee waiver below. Via this link local and regional scientists and students can apply for a conference fee waiver.
The conference fee includes
- participation to scientific sessions,
- program booklet and abstract pdf,
- 1 conference dinner,
- coffee breaks and lunches,
- registration reception,
- drinks during poster sessions.
- excursion to the Hominid site of Dmanisi (with lunch and dinner),
The conference fee in euro
|Registration||Early, until 22/5*||Late, until 15/6*|
|Student||150 euro||200 euro|
|Normal registration||350 euro||420 euro|
|Icebreaker ticket for an extra person*||25 euro||25 euro|
|Dinner ticket for an extra person*||50 euro||50 euro|
** for local and regional scientists and students see the opportunity for a conference fee waiver below.
- Early registration: is until 22 of May 2018.
- Late registration is: from 23 May until 15 June 2018.
- Registration deadline for persons that have a poster or talk: 1 June 2018.
*There is one dinner ticket included in the conference fee. If you would like to have an extra ticket for an accompanying person, this ticket will cost 50 euro.
Conference fee waivers – A limited number of conference fee waivers will be available for local and regional scientists and students to attend the meeting. When the fee waiver is granted to you, you do not have to pay the fee of the conference. Via this link local and regional scientists and students can apply for a fee waiver.
Publication in abstract book – If you send in an abstract, you should be really serious about participation. The abstracts will be published in an abstract book (pdf). If you do not register you will be removed from the abstract book, and if you or the presenter do not come to the meeting, your abstract will be removed as well.
Limited number of participants – We have a limited number of spaces available, due to the capacity of the plenary room. The maximum number of people for the conference is 120. We will use the first come, first serve principle.
Venue – The beautiful Georgian National Museum is located at Rustaveli Avenue 3, Tbilisi, Georgia. (In the city center near Freedom Square).
Accommodation - Via booking.com and Airbnb.com you can find a range of accommodation in Tbilisi, but please remember that August is high season and the city is quite popular with tourists. In the second circular we will suggest some hotels you can consider.
Visa support letter - The PRIDE-RCMNS organization does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can however issue a visa support letter. For visa support letters, please send all requests to infoconference [at] naturalis [dot] nl.
For visa support letters it is necessary that you have registered and you have paid. Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Family name (as it appears on your passport)
- First name(s) (as it appears on your passport)
- Date and Place of birth
- Full official residency address (no company address)
- Passport number, date of issue and expiration date
- Include an email address where we can send the letter